We recognise that this is a difficult time for yourself or someone you care about. Coming to see someone can be a daunting experience when talking about your difficulties. We have extensive experience of supporting young people in this challenging process in a sensitive and professional manner. We understand this can take time to build a trusting relationship with your therapist.
- Accredited Therapist with BABCP in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 30 years combined experience of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – inpatient, community and preventative work in the NHS.
- Extensive practice in assessment and treatment of a range of complex emotional, developmental and psychological difficulties.
- Core professions of Social Work and Registered Psychiatric Nursing
- Our training includes Evidence Based Treatment models such as EMDR, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, Systemic, Compassion Focused and Parenting.
Please just contact us if you have any questions.